URGENT RANSOMWARE UPDATE: Be safe from Ransomware Attack!
Dear All, As you know that there is new ransomware attack taking place across the Globe. It is very dangerous for us so we need to be extremely careful. Kindly use internet safely and takes following action from your end.
- Keep the OS & Your system antivirus up to date.
- Open only your trusted Website, Software, Mobile Apps and files. Don’t open files from unknown resources.
- You should be very careful while accessing emails from unknown resources.
- Try to avoid using web based emails for time being. (like Yahoo, Gmail etc.,) except official Email
- If you find any suspicious behavior of system, please report to your admin immediately and disconnect the LAN/Internet Cable or Wi-Fi.
- Do not open files with these extensions – .wncry & .wcry
- File names not to be opened:
!WannaDecryptor!.exe!WannaDecryptor!.exe.lnk!WannaDecryptor!.bmp!Please Read Me!.txt
- Links/Domains not to be clicked/opened:
- Your admin must take these actions
Block The IPs related to Ransomware on Firewall
Block Ports related to Ransomware on Firewall
Enable the Intrusion Prevention System on Firewall
Enable Web filtering for Ransomware on Firewall
Enable Anti Virus Profile on Firewall
If you wants to share your own views on Ransomware Attack and any query then comment here immediately , We’ll try to resolve your issue earliest. You may contact us DishaLive Team for help by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly share this important information to all your friends and family members.